refine your search
Wine rating is a score assigned by one or more wine critics to a wine tasted as a summary of evaluation of that wine.
Dom Perignon Rose 2006 x Art
The Dom Pérignon Rosé springs from the desire to dare, seizing the red of the pinot noir grape in its primal radiance, capturing its vital power in a bold, assertive assemblage. Tempered by a slow, masterful transformation during nearly 12 years in the cellar, Dom Pérignon Rosé is untamed and carnal, both light and dark, magnetic.
Buy 6 bottles of Dom Pérignon Rosé 2006 today and seize the chance to receive a complimentary 5-course degustation menu worth $420 nett for 2 persons at Art!
Limited to the first 5 customers only!
Located at the top of National Gallery Singapore overseeing a panoramic view of Marina Bay, Art is an elegant rooftop dining destination that combines modernist sensibilities with classical inspirations. Newly lauded with one Michelin star this year, Art presents refined neo-Italian cuisine by Executive Chef Daniele Sperindio, where he connects exceptional seasonal produce from around the world with heritage and tradition.
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption for Art dining experience is valid till 30 November 2021.
- Crystal Wine’s representative will contact you via email with regard to the redemption procedures.
- No in-kind or cash exchanges are allowed in replacement of the complimentary dining experience.
- Image of Art menu item is for illustrative purposes only. Art reserves the right to modify or make changes to the degustation menu without prior notice.
- Champagne will be delivered separately to your shipping address. No delivery arrangements will be made with Art.
Showing the single result